Lewis Farms Daycare and Out of School Care
Global Aware Care Lewis Farms opened in June 2019 and is the 4th Global Aware Care location in Edmonton. Here you will find the highest quality of childcare, be it Daycare or Out of School Care, in the midst of beautiful, serene surroundings that your child will adore!
Available Types of Childcare:
Full-Time Daycare for children ages 1 to 5
Before & After School Care for Kindergarten to Grade 5
Location: 9333 199th Street NW(Children’s Wing West Meadows Church)
Hours: Open 7:00am-5:45pm
Best way to connect: email@example.com or 587 334 5021
Why Choose Global Aware Care Lewis Farms?
- Bright and spacious facility like you have never seen before! We offer 5 separate classrooms that are bright, oversized and freshly renovated. In addition we have a huge Atrium that provides additional classroom space and a indoor play zone when the Alberta weather isn’t cooperating!
- Not too big and not too small: Although our square footage footprint is large, we have chosen to have a capacity of just 75 children. This makes the Centre large enough to enjoy amenities such as a on-site Chef yet not so large that it feels like you are sending your littles to a Centre with as many kids as you will find in an Elementary school. That will come in time, but for now, you can enjoy our spacious, yet cozy environment where we know your whole family by name.
- Two Outdoor classroom areas: You will be amazed by our two Outdoor classrooms. Neither is located in a shopping area parking lot. Instead, our grassy, quiet and private fenced Outdoor Classroom provides ample room to explore. Our second Outdoor Classroom is a big field for the older children. It doesn’t get more natural than that!
- Carefully selected, highly qualified and fun-filled team of people you can trust to enrich each day that your child attends Global Aware Care.
- If you have more questions about our daycare? Check out our FAQ page that answers many questions.
Hear What Parents Say
“My son is so excited to go each morning and tells me about how much fun he had when I pick him up.
This centre is exactly what we were looking for, we are so glad we found it! Thank you for taking such great care of our son!”
Kimberly S, Google Review – Lewis Farms
“GAC Lewis Fams has been so great for our family!
Our little one was hesitant but now he runs to the door to play with his teachers and friends.
Thanks for taking such great care of our boy”
Kristina J, Google Review – Lewis Farms
Take a Tour
Meet the Director
You can’t have an amazing team without an amazing leader like our Director, Miss Sally. Sally has her Bachelor of Education degree with a minor in Fine Arts from the University of Alberta. She is a warm, energetic leader that we think you will love!